The Governing Board is the apex committee of CCICI. It is elected by the general body and is responsible for the administration and management of the association. It consisting of 12-18 members including President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer.
The primary role of the Governing Board is to:
- To formulate strategy towards fulfilling the vision of CCICI.
- To constitute the Executive Committee which will be responsible for execution of the strategy.
- To constitute the Advisory Board of experts from Government, Industry and Academia.
- To maintain regular accounts and publish annual reports/ accounts.
- To operate funds and manage the property of the association and utilization of income towards promoting the objectives of the association.
- To make the rules and bylaws and get approved by general body.