About task force
Objective of this task force is to develop a framework for multi-vendor cloud service providers engagement.
The components of the framework will be:
- Business Context, Drivers, Need and Vision
- Risks and CSF’s
- Landscape and Ecosystem Players
- Architecture or Reference Model
- Deployment Scenario
- Performance Management, SLA and MSA
- Skills, Capabilities & Competencies Required
- Business Case, Scenario and Use Case
Questions that this task force with attempt to answer are:
- What’s driving the push towards the Multi vendor cloud environment in Government?
- What are the biggest risks when deploying a range of cloud solutions with Multi Vendor Cloud Service Provider s?
- And are most IT organizations considering them fully before taking this best-of-breed approach?
- Why/When should a multi-vendor approach be considered?
- How will this approach be managed?
- Will it mean a larger overhead for my team / vendor manager?
- How would different SLAs between providers give a better outcome?
- Why is the traditional approach to IT management not well suited for this hybrid environment?
- What new IT skills are required to administer and manage several cloud platforms and on-premises resources in an integrated fashion?
- What are the biggest mistakes you see companies make when trying to manage a hybrid, best-of-breed environment?
- How can IT organizations maintain agility and flexibility when dealing with a combination of deployments?